Where you'll contribute
We are always happy to receive applications from skilled and motivated individuals.
Even if the position you are looking for is currently not advertised, let's talk about how you could contribute to IDAGIO.
What we have to offer
- Join an exceptional multinational team of almost 100 and shape the future of classical music
- Enjoy a positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Make use of a generous education budget + extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Enjoy flexible working hours, occasional remote work, and use the tools and hardware of your choice
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 30 languages, and we offer free German courses
- IDAGIO is well-funded by renowned investors such as Tengelmann Ventures, Macquarie Capital and b-to-v
We’re all about drive, open-mindedness and trust - we take initiative, leave our comfort zone and show care, interest, and respect towards each other. Come build the best classical music search experience in the world with us!
“IDAGIO – the Spotify for classical music – has changed my life” – Vogue
“While most music-streaming services focus on popular music, IDAGIO's mission is to make classical music just as accessible” – TIME
“The best free classical listening experience you can get” – Buzzfeed News
IDAGIO is the leading streaming service for classical music with more than 1.8 million app downloads and subscribers in 190 countries. Crafted in Berlin by a world-class team of over 60 passionate experts in music, technology, business and design, IDAGIO offers a search tailor-made for classical music, expert curation, and an expansive catalogue of over 2 million licensed tracks. IDAGIO is available completely free, with two paid tiers offering additional functions and lossless sound quality.