Where you'll contribute
In this role, you will work closely with the management team and oversee all processes related to retention, performance management, rewards & compensation, talent management/organizational development, and employee relations.
Based in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg, you will play a critical role in shaping our People Operations function and establishing programs that promote IDAGIO’s mission and cultural values.
Being part of the People Operations team at IDAGIO means we build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of IDAGIO.
This is where you’ll come in
- Join our team of 3 and manage people operations for a 50+ person company, and further define IDAGIO’s talent strategy.
- Ensure a great experience for all stages of our employee-lifecycle: onboarding, orientation, and exit process.
- Oversee compensation, benefits and all employee training, retention and performance management programs.
- Work with our Management team to identify, define and implement HR programs that address the needs of the organization.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to identify trends and recommend proactive solutions for employee performance, retention, and engagement.
- Establish scalable solutions and leverage current programs to empower our leaders to be better managers and prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
- Oversee the communication of HR policies, procedures and practices to ensure sound leadership application and legal compliance.
- Act as an advocate for, and resource to, employees to ensure that employee perspectives are heard and considered.
- Stay informed of federal, state, and agency compliance matters and serves as an expert in state and federal labor law compliance in all locations in which IDAGIO operates.
- Manage payroll administration process and handle preparatory accounting tasks.
- Analyze data and maintain HR metrics via Personio, Leapsome, and Peakon.
- Own all data entry and maintenance of the employee database using various HR- systems - we currently use Personio.
- Stay up to date on compensation and benefits trends.
- Administer exit interviews and collect data for practical use to improve retention.